David SandhamDavid Sandham
Presentation from the International Broadcasting Conference 2007, Amsterdam
Presented by David Sandham, Editor, Communications Engineer
16 October 2007 IBC channel
Presented by David Sandham, Editor, Communications Engineer.
- Alan Delaney, IPTV Business Development Director, Tandberg Television.
- Nick Fielibert, CTO, Europe and Asia, Cisco.
- Charles Jablonski, Executive in Residence for Ritchie Capital, USA.
- Marty Stein, Senior Director, Marketing, Motorola.
- Warren Allgyer, VP International Business Division, Dayang.
- Prof. Du Baichuan, VP Science and Technology, SARFT, China.
Features representatives of leading organisations interviewed about IPTV between September 6-11 at IBC 2007, in Amsterdam.
IBC is generally recognised as the world's leading broadcasting and multimedia event, and has enjoyed increasing success since the first IBC in 1967. In 2007 a record 46,964 people attended. IPTV was one of the hottest topics discussed at this year's conference.