Jiro Doke, Ph.D.
- Spreadsheet Link EX (for Microsoft Excel)
- MATLAB Compiler
- MATLAB Builder EX (for Microsoft Excel)
28 October 2010 Corporate presentations
Many technical professionals find that they run into limitations using Excel for their data analysis applications. This webinar highlights how MATLAB can supplement the capabilities of Excel by providing access to thousands of pre-built engineering and advanced analysis functions and versatile visualization tools.
We will also discuss how MATLAB improves computational speed and enables you to handle larger data sets.
Through product demonstrations you will learn how to:
- Exchange data between MATLAB and Excel
- Create custom analysis and visualization functions in MATLAB and call them from Excel
- Automatically generate reports to document your analysis
- Freely distribute your MATLAB functions as Excel add-ins
Previous knowledge of MATLAB is not required for this webinar.
This webcast is best viewed in full screen mode